[AccessD] Sending multiple e-mails

Stephen Bond stephen at bondsoftware.co.nz
Sun Feb 29 01:21:34 CST 2004

 Didn't see this come thru, so trying again ...

 I am sending one e-mail to each person on file.  Each e-mail
 has that person's individual details.  Here is the code snippet ...
 =======
   If Not rs.BOF And Not rs.EOF Then
     rs.MoveFirst
     Do Until rs.EOF
       GoSub BuildBodyOfEmail     ' build field 'eMailBody'
       MsgBox "email for " & rs!pId & " " & rs!pSurname
       DoCmd.SendObject acSendNoObject, , , _
                        "mytest at mydomain.co.nz", _
                        , , "Subject Test", _
                        eMailBody, True
       rs.MoveNext
       DoEvents
     Loop
   End If
 ========
 The problem is the first record in the recordset pops up as a
 new mail message OK, but subsequent records don't.  The
 debugging MsgBox comes up for each record so I know the loop
 is getting the right records.  Changing the SendObject's
 'editmessage' flag from True to False doesn't make any difference.
 Eventually I want to change the SendObject's 'editmessage'
 flag from True to False so the e-mails   go straight out
 without visual verification.  The False is for testing
 purposes meantime.

 Weird.  Any thoughts .....

 Stephen Bond