AW: [AccessD] Hiding Main Access Window

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Jan 1 04:06:11 CST 2004

One way to do this is to create an image file having the same name as
your application MDB but with a different extension and place it in the
same directory as the MDB. Access will load this image instead of its
native logo. I have never tried to create a one-pixel image file but I'm
guessing that it would work too.

Arthur