[AccessD] Access with VSS

Susan Geller sgeller at cce.umn.edu
Mon Jan 5 12:28:57 CST 2004

I am using Access 2002 adp with VSS.  I am wondering how it can be that
right after I create a file from VSS (Tools-SourceSafe-Create Database
>From SourceSafe Project), when I click on "Get Latest Version", several
items report to being updated?  Wouldn't the newly created project
already have all the items? It isn't possible that these items were
changed because I did in 2 minutes later and there was nobody else even
in the office who had access to it at the time.

--Susan

Susan B. Geller
Office of Information Systems
College of Continuing Education