[AccessD] lines and Can Grow conflict

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 7 09:20:16 CST 2004

I've got a small report that generates work orders. There's a line down the
left side of the Detail section, which of course, keeps any controls with a
Yes Can Grow setting from actually expanding, even if they need to. I know
how to drop in lines and stuff programmatically for controls, so I can
probably figure this one out, but if anyone already has code that drops in a
line in the Detail section _after_ the controls expand, you could save me a
little time if you're willing to share it. Thanks! :)

Susan H.