[AccessD] A2K: Drag and Drop with Access

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jan 9 08:07:59 CST 2004

Hi John, Dick

Here's another article on that subject.
This, however, deals with the content of a control.

The link terminates ultimo January:

What a Drag it is: Drag and Drop in Access

This month, Doug Steele shows you how to add drag-and-drop to your
Access application using combinations of multi-value and single-value
controls.

  http://www.pinpub.com/html/main.isx?sub=62&story=2604

This implementation though "screams" to be wrapped into WithEvents ...

/gustav