[AccessD] Annoying Feature of Access 2002

Mon Jan 26 10:23:37 CST 2004

A few weeks ago I complained about the fact that when you change one module
in Outlook 2002 all the other modules then show the same modified time as
the one you just changed. This can make it a tad difficult to keep track of
what you just worked on.

Assuming I'm not the only one that finds this annoying, and that we're not
all working with Visual Source Safe, here's a simple work around. Just
create a query with this SQL...

SELECT MSysObjects.Name, MSysObjects.DateCreate, MSysObjects.DateUpdate
FROM MSysObjects
WHERE (((MSysObjects.Type)=-32761));

and then attach this query to a macro which you can then associate with a
toolbar button. You will then have a one click way to find out what really
got changed in module land.

HTH :-)

Lambert