[AccessD] AXP prints half line at bottom of report

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Jan 26 19:10:58 CST 2004

We've run into an aggravating issue with one of our (admittedly)
complicated custom reports, where there is a mixture of CanGrow = True
and CanGrow = false, unbound and bound controls, subreports, etc.  Some
of the data will print at the very bottom of the print area, cut off
most of the data in that line and just leave the tops and then print
again in whole on the next page.  This happens to textboxes, subreports,
etc., but does not appear to happen to labels.  Since we don't know
ahead of time where anything will fall on a page, we've racked our
brains to figure out a way to prevent this messy situation.  It shows up
in both preview and print of the report, which may run to one or more
pages depending on the data that has been entered.  We've played with
top and bottom margins but all that does is move the problem around.
Any ideas would be embraced gratefully.

Charlotte Foust