[AccessD] This should be simple...but...

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Fri Jan 30 08:22:42 CST 2004

On a form I am working on, I am trying to provide 'leading dots',
between the label and text box. I want to make all labels equal by doing
this, which means some will have more or less dots than others. I
usually don't do this, because of what I am now experiencing; they don't
all line up. They are slightly off, but enough to notice.

EXAMPLE: (These are slightly off also)

Any ideas on this? Maybe even alternatives?

Thanks,
J Wallace Clark (Hey, this lawerese is kinda fun)