[AccessD] ER tools ...

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Jan 31 09:50:59 CST 2004

Hi Arthur et all

Another tool in the cheap category is Charonware CASE Studio 2:

  http://www.casestudio.com

If you don't need reverse engineering, the Lite package will do at a
very low price. Still, the Full package is not expensive.

Both support Access and most of the major open source engines like
MaxDB (SAP DB) and Firebird.

Anyone having experience with this product?

/gustav