[AccessD] Where do they store the toolbar info

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Jan 2 10:32:05 CST 2004

Hi John,
I had a similar problem recently. Commandbars are wierd ducks for sure.
Anyway, I used Speed Ferret to change all of the command bars references to
the ones that I wanted (my own) for each type of object. I would imagine any
search and replace tool could do the same, if you are using another one.

Sorry, I don't have much in the way of code to manipulate command bars to
address these types of problems.

John B.