[AccessD] Mac address

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Jan 5 10:48:12 CST 2004

Erwin:

I'm struggling with the copy protection thing myself on a product I'm
getting ready to launch soon.  I think the HD SN would be a good place to
start. I'm using a date bomb now and need to add code to move the date bomb.
But putting the HD SN in the loop would add an extra layer of protection.
Did you say you have code to retrieve the HD SN?  Would it be possible to
get it from you off line at bchacc at san.rr.com?

Thanks and regards,

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software