[AccessD] Surgical Strike - Any Users?

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Jan 6 09:43:57 CST 2004

I have. It works just fine for situations where it is applicable. I did use
it with one client (that had A97 set up on all of their PCs) and it makes
the end user updates very easy and worry free.

Unfortunately I can't use it much as I deliver my apps as .MDEs. Surgical
Strike doesn't work with MDEs.

If you are in a situation where you are updating MDBs.

If not, I don't recommend it.

John B.