[AccessD] Field - Can Grow - on a Form

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 7 08:34:34 CST 2004

...sorry ...that functionality is not native to forms in Access, only
reports :(

...but Lebans has a demo mdb using the API to give forms the same
grow/shrink functionality as reports ...HTH :)

http://www.lebans.com/cangrow.htm

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Next Year In The Free State!