[AccessD] Re: Formatting time - minutes to hour:minutes

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Thu Jan 8 13:08:07 CST 2004

Try this

Function HoursMinutes(ByVal intMinutes As Integer) As String
     ' This function will take a number of minutes and
     ' convert it into the format HH:MM
     Dim intHrs As Integer
     Dim strReturn As String
     Dim intMinuteRemainder As Integer
     intHrs = Int(intMinutes / 60)
     strReturn = CStr(intHrs) & ":"
     intMinuteRemainder = intMinutes Mod 60
     strReturn = strReturn & IIf(Len(CStr(intMinuteRemainder)) < 2, "0" &
CStr(intMinuteRemainder), CStr(intMinuteRemainder))
     HoursMinutes = strReturn
End Function

Watch out for line wrapping.

Robert