[AccessD] Best API references

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Fri Jan 9 06:51:09 CST 2004

An even easier URL to remeber is:

http://www.allapi.net

And you are correct Bobby. The site isn't being actively being
updated.

If you are looking for a book then Dan Appleman Visual Basic
Programmer's Guide to the Win32 API is a great reference. It's pretty
deep reading, but a good reference.
(http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672315904/qid=1073652549/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_10_1/202-3516410-8804667)

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> bheid at appdevgrp.com 09-Jan-04 7:37:54 AM >>>
I use All-API at http://www.mentalis.org/index2.shtml.  Although I do
not
think that they are actively updating their site.

Bobby