[AccessD] Change printer

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 17:11:50 CST 2004

Hi Joe
This crops up regularly on the list. If you search the archives on PDF
you'll find a bunch of hits with lots of advice. And I'd suggest you rename
this thread to put PDF in it somewhere because there are solutions to
creating a PDF which don't involve changing printers, basically by using
3rd-party products to do so, and other listers who know about those products
may not spot the thread otherwise.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk