[AccessD] =function() in .onclick

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 13 10:01:02 CST 2004

...I learned the hard way to loathe tag use ...nothing like writing reams of
cbf using tags only to have some #$%#$'s library write right over them ...it
was a sobering exercise and wearing on my expletives vocabulary :))))

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Next Year In The Free State!