[AccessD] Re: MDW file

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Thu Jan 15 15:15:52 CST 2004

John,

Get WinRAR.  It is like WinZip, but has a couple
of features that you need.  It will create a SPX
file that is an executable that will do directory
things, like create them, and then uncompress the
files into a specific directory.

Go to a working client machine.  Do the WinRAR
process on the client files to create the SPX
file.  Then place it on the network.  Now, by
opening that file, everyone can install the program
locally.

Robert