[AccessD] (OT) saving as *cvs with ' '

Oleg_123 at xuppa.com Oleg_123 at xuppa.com
Thu Jan 15 15:45:14 CST 2004

I am afraid I don't understand, does this code with "without warranty
either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied
warranties of merchantability" lets you select wich column I want quotes
around ? The way I see it ( i may be wrong but their explanation is VERY
cryptic) it only allows to convert eveything to "