[AccessD] Silently send email from Access?

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Fri Jan 16 05:22:40 CST 2004

Christopher,
You could use vbSendMail, I can't remember the site I got it from but if you type it into a search engine I'm sure you will come up with something.  Basically it's like a ocx control and it sends mail directly to the SMTP server bypassing the security warnings.
Hope this helps.
Paul Hartland

Message date : Jan 16 2004, 11:15 AM