[AccessD] Database Security

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Sat Jan 17 13:03:49 CST 2004

Gregg,
This is what I did.  It's working.
I have a database that shouldn't be moved from the directory where it
resides.
I renamed the primary table.
I created a link to the primary table to itself.
I renamed the link to the original table name.
The database works... All the fields, queries, etc.
If the database is moved to any other location an error message pops up and
closes the database but leaves the Access window open.

Any feedback on this method would be appreciated.

Jim