[AccessD] C2DbWakeup

Michael R Mattys michael.mattys at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 17 13:23:26 CST 2004

John,

I just had a look at your demo and just wanted to offer
that you could put in something like the following

'Module
Public Declare Function WinExec Lib "kernel32" _
(ByVal lpCmdLine As String, ByVal nCmdShow As Long) As Long

'clsWakeUp
Function Run(lstrProcessName) As Boolean
    'Hasn't run today so check if the time is > mdetTimeToRun
    If time() > mdteTimeToRun Then
        If Date > mdteLastRan Then
            Dim lngProc As Long
            lngProc = WinExec(mstrProcessName, 1)