[AccessD] OT: Writing raw RTF document using VB/VBA/C(++)/DELPHI/...

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 18 18:25:02 CST 2004

On 18 Jan 2004 at 14:43, Gustav Brock wrote:

> Hi Bryan
>
> This link doesn't work with my Opera browser, but the LaTeX people

Wow, you sure pulled that one out of the deep dark recesses of the
archive :-)

Here is one that should work in Opera. That's where I've copied it
from
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnrtfspec/html/rtfspec.asp

> have a nice collection of links to old (basic) as well as newer
> documentation:
>
>   http://latex2rtf.sourceforge.net/
>
> Here is the brief list of control words:
>
>   http://latex2rtf.sourceforge.net/rtfspec_62.html

Cool! Thanks.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind - Dr.Seuss