[AccessD] An Easy Fix . . .

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Jan 20 10:39:03 CST 2004

If this was a wizard-created switchboard, you would be better off
renaming Switchboard Items, saving the code to text from the existing
switchboard, and deleting the switchboard form.  Then if you start the
switchboard manager, it will discover you have no switchboard and create
a new one.  If you then delete the newly created Switchboard Items table
and rename the old one back to Switchboard Items, you'll have a working
switchboard with current code.  At that point, you can add back any
specializations you made in the old switchboard, assuming you still need
them.

Charlotte Foust