[AccessD] error after converting (mailmerge)

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 20 23:13:29 CST 2004

Using everything with A2K format saves doing a Unicode to Ansi
conversion from 97.

 A couple of other things to try
If it's Word 2000 or 97, try  just setting the Name parameter to blank, i.e.

.OpenDataSource Name:="", _

etc. Word does not like it if you specify a name and a connection string
for ODBC calls.
If it's Word 2002 you will also need to add
 Subtype:=wdMergeSubTypeWord2000

Also have a look at these examples
 Super Easy Word Merge.
http://www.attcanada.net/~kallal.msn/msaccess/msaccess.html