[AccessD] Major Performance Issue!

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 09:08:19 CST 2004

Sander
Rather than attaching the code try pasting it into the email. Shouldn't be a
size issue then, unless, of course, there's miles of it! I don't know about
anyone else but I certainly would get a clearer picture of what you're doing
by seeing the code. Can't really get a handle on it yet.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk