[AccessD] access 2.0 to XP issue

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Jan 21 18:21:05 CST 2004

Access XP or Windows XP?  The earliest version AXP will work with is 97.
What exactly do you need to do, convert it to AXP or something else?
Your best bet might be to use A97 to convert the A2.0 database to 97 for
starters.  The 97 format will definitely run on WinXP and can be
read/converted by AXP.

Charlotte Foust