[AccessD] changing data from "Crosstab" to "Normal" tbl view?

Garraway, Alun Alun.Garraway at otto.de
Thu Jan 22 11:28:47 CST 2004

Gustav,

as the north germans say "alte Schwede!" :-O

tried it on a small table..... it works!
kewl :-)

but it also means i need a union for every col.......... 30 weeks
don't know if its practical with 40k datasets, have to give it a try,

thanx a lot for the sql though, till now I've never seen/had any real use for a union.

all the best :-)
alun