[AccessD] Re: A2K: Something new

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Thu Jan 22 13:14:58 CST 2004

Sure,

Here is the simple way of getting it to me.

Create a new database.

Import all the objects from the old one into it.
Before starting the import, click on the options button and
select definition only.  It will automatically move only the
structure of the tables over.

Zip it and send it directly to my email address.
Also, there is something wrong with yours because
I cannot send directly to it.

Robert