[AccessD] Remove Punctuation

bruce_bruen at mlc.com.au bruce_bruen at mlc.com.au
Thu Jan 22 18:03:54 CST 2004

Not to mention His Exellecy Professor Dr Emile d'Artigan van den Brook
Junior III  or the illustious Mr Y

                      "William Hindman"
                      <wdhindman at bellsouth.net>        To:       "Access Developers discussion and problem solving"
                      Sent by:                          <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
                      accessd-bounces at databasea        cc:
                      dvisors.com                      Subject:  Re: [AccessD] Remove Punctuation

                      23/01/2004 10:55
                      Please respond to Access
                      Developers discussion and
                      problem solving

...bureaucrats! ...this game gets really out of hand when you start putting
in names like Dong Wong Song Jong, etc. ...the only real answer is to parse
the name into separate fields and concatenate all subsequent versions on
demand ...otherwise you inevitably get data entry errors and dupes :(

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Next Year In The Free State!