[AccessD] Make-table query points to c:\documents and settings?!

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Mon Jan 26 05:48:58 CST 2004

I don't understand why you create a new database in "set db" and then
set db back to the current one.
If you do  "For Each qdf In db.QueryDefs"

If you create a table in db that would be the current db and not the new
db?!
If function "CreateTables" does create the table in new db, then that
should be fine but...

You should db.close before setting it to the current one.
Even better use dim dbCurr en dim dbNew statements for avoiding
confusion.

Please note that you do not need to close currentdb (dbCurr.close).
Just set it to nothing.

Erwin