[AccessD] Form doesn't work on new laptop

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Jan 26 15:05:53 CST 2004

This is WAY off the cuff, a complete WAG.  Laptops, by their nature, are
designed to have multiple monitors (the laptop screen, and then a possible
external monitor).  Sometimes the second monitor is just a mirror of the
main monitor, but other times, it can be a 'second' monitor, effectively
doubling the width of the desktop.

I bring this up, because I have seen combo boxes do WIERD things when used
on a multiple monitor system.  Quite frankly, I've seen it mostly in Access
97, but wouldn't be surprised to see it in 2000.

Drew