[AccessD] Form doesn't work on new laptop

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Mon Jan 26 15:22:07 CST 2004

I seen this to, but has nothing to do with a notebook.
Is that maybe a Access runtime on this notebook?

The problem I had was with combo/list boxes for which I change the
rowsource from VBA.
The thing is that the rowsource on the listbox is empty is design mode
and I fill it from vba when opening the form.
For some reason the Access runtime thinks there nothing to show and does
not show when I VBA the rowsource after loading the form.
Only solution was to put a SQL string also on the combo/list box
rowsource control with the correct number of fields. For reasons of
speed I filtered the SQL result so I'm sure no values are displayed when

Erwin