[AccessD] Concatenated stLinkCritria produces Type mismatcherror.

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Jan 27 18:36:10 CST 2004

I generally use single quotes inside the double quotes, although it can
get tricky if the are quotes inside a field's values.  Another
alternative is to concatenate  chr(34), which is a double quote, between
the rest of the string and text value that needs to be surrounded by
quotes.  Like this:

stLinkCriteria = "[KundenName]=" & Chr(34) & Me![KundenName] & Chr(34)
& " And [VerbandNr]=" & Me![VerbandNr]

I've always found that a lot easier to read.

Charlotte Foust