[AccessD] Question of process

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jan 28 10:17:26 CST 2004

Hi John

One option is to add properties to the persons with "check-in" and
"check-out" times, i.e - for each property - when this was assigned
and when it was revoked and the type of property for this period. Thus
you may have overlapping assignments of properties, temporary
assignments and the full log or history of these assignments as well
as current status.

These properties should have their own properties as needed, some
would be which other assignments, if any, each property could (not)
coexist with.

Following the same route, you could assign addresses, e-mail account,
phone no. etc. to the persons; say, when a person moves, invalidate
the old address by that date and record the new address to be valid
from that date. Again, you'll be able to track a person's addresses
over time while maintaining current location.

/gustav