[AccessD] error after converting (mailmerge) SOLVED

Pedro Janssen pedro at plex.nl
Wed Jan 28 13:43:48 CST 2004

Hello Marty,

it took me a while, but i solved the problem.
After changing the code many times. Also with help from the one you gave me.
I still received the error.
I found an article in the Microsoft Knowledge base where the code i used in
A97 was converted by microsoft to A2K. I changed my code to this one, but
then i received an error that the ODBC could't open the database. I made a
new
access odbc driver with the new .mdw file. Decompiled the database and both
errors
were gone.

Thanks for your time.

Pedro