[AccessD] Error 2468 - You can't carry outthisactionatthepresenttime.

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Jan 28 18:22:08 CST 2004

Ack!  Lose that old A95 code, please!  I can't even read it any more.
Comment out the SetWarnings False and see what Access tells you about
the operation.

HOY!  I just noticed that you appear to be running this from the parent
form.  Which form are you trying to delete a record from?

Charlotte Foust