[AccessD] This doesn't look right

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Thu Jan 29 11:21:44 CST 2004

Charlotte,

>> HAVING includes the field being evaluated, and that has a profound effect of the results, since you're also grouping by those fields. <<

Very succinctly explained. Thank you. This could wind up to be embarrassing since this app has been in operation for some time using the original developer's code. I just took it over at the beginning of the month. Will I be a savior or a stooge? The question of the day...

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

Message created with Bloomba

Disclaimer: No tree was killed in the transmission of this message. However, several coulombs of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.