[AccessD] Access as Service

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Jan 29 16:16:09 CST 2004

On 29 Jan 2004 at 9:28, ggonzalez at cccis.com wrote:

> Has anyone ever had to run an Access application as a service on a
> computer? if so can you pint me in the direction on how I could do this.

Never tried it with Access, but take a look at FireDaemon
http://www.firedaemon.com/

"FireDaemon is a utility that allows you to install and run virtually
any native Win32 application or script (eg. BAT/CMD, Perl, Java,
Python, TCL/TK) as a Windows NT/2K/XP/2K3/Longhorn service.
FireDaemon features easy configuration (via GUI or XML), a low
memory/CPU overhead, subprocess prioritisation, custom environments,
CPU binding plus monitoring and logging to the event log and on-disk
log files. "

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg