[AccessD] Getting internet data

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Fri Jan 30 07:04:00 CST 2004

They are thinking that maybe, just maybe it's time to start following
RFC specs for IE?

>From RFC 1738:

"An HTTP URL takes the form:

is omitted, the port defaults to 80.  No user name or password is
allowed.  <path> is an HTTP selector, and <searchpart> is a query"

Naw, sorry, I must be smoking something funny.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> DWUTKA at marlow.com 28-Jan-04 7:26:05 PM >>>
WHAT is microsoft thinking!  Grrrr..... Somedays I just think Redmond
been
smoking something funny!

If I download that update, I'm just going to disable it in the
registry.

I like their user work arounds:
Don't use it.
Tough.

At least, that's what they sounded like!

Drew