[AccessD] Error # 3343 Unrecognized database format

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Fri Jan 30 12:21:30 CST 2004

Thanks Greg and Rocky,

I visited the customer and found that the problem, while still
unaceptable, is something that happens infrequently.  When  I got the
call it sounded like it was happening every time they used the DB.
Fortunately every time they close the system down it backs itself up.
The network they use has just kind of grown so there are lots of places
network errors could be introduced.  The good thing is they will be
upgrading their network soon so hopefully this will be a thing of the
past.

Doug

Douglas Murphy
Murphy's Creativity