[AccessD] This should be simple...but...

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Fri Jan 30 12:38:56 CST 2004

John:

Could you set the width of the label to a fixed width?  That should cut off
the dots no matter how many there are.

This is not a solution to your problem but if I have a bunch of text boxes
aligned vertically with labels to the left, I right align the labels with a
colon at the end and it looks real nice.

HTH

Rocky