[AccessD] Access as Service

ggonzalez at cccis.com ggonzalez at cccis.com
Fri Jan 30 16:36:33 CST 2004

Thanks, All I am going to look at creating somthing in VB.

                      DWUTKA at marlow.com
                      Sent by:                         To:       accessd at databaseadvisors.com
                      accessd-bounces at databasea        cc:
                      dvisors.com                      Subject:  RE: [AccessD] Access as Service

                      01/30/2004 04:01 PM
                      Please respond to Access
                      Developers discussion and
                      problem solving

Not Access directly.  There is an NT service control, and it works well
with
a VB program, but msaccess.exe has a pretty big memory footprint, I don't
think you'd want to use it directly as a service.

Drew