[AccessD] Upsizing wizard

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Jan 31 11:55:31 CST 2004

Hi John

> I am trying to upsize a reasonably large database and four tables, two of
> which are main tables, failed to upsize (table skipped or export failed).
> Does the wizard provide any error log which would point me to the reason for
> the failure?

If only four tables, you could on behalf of us give Case Studio 2 a
whirl (Full, not Lite):

  http://www.casestudio.com/enu/download.aspx

The demo will handle six entities (tables) while handling all
queries (views).
Reverse engineering of an Access database requires a few selections.
Watch this tiny avi movie to learn how:

  http://www.casestudio.com/download/movies/CS2_re_access.zip

Of course, no data will be transferred; you'll have to do that
afterwards.
It could be interesting to know how a real life case is handled.

/gustav