[AccessD] Access97 DB in WinXP -getOpenfileName not working

connie.kamrowski at agric.nsw.gov.au connie.kamrowski at agric.nsw.gov.au
Thu Jul 8 00:53:44 CDT 2004

I am having issues with an access97 database installed on XP. The
openfilename command does not appear to be working in XP and is halting the
import of records. It works fuine if I take it back to a 98 machine. Do I
need to reference the dll differently?

Is there a specific change I need to make to get the database to open the
file dialogue in XP?

thanks

Connie Kamrowski

Analyst/Programmer
Information Technology
NSW Department of Primary Industries
Orange

Ph: 02 6391 3250
Fax:02 6391 3290

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or received
it in error, please delete the message and notify sender. Views expressed
are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of
their organisation.