[AccessD] Scheduled Access task - URGENT

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Mon Jul 12 20:16:50 CDT 2004

I need to set up an overnight task in Windows Scheduler, (Win XP Pro) to open an Access database. This is what I have put in the 'Run' line, but I don't get even a flicker from it.

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 2000\Office\MSACCESS.EXE" "E:\Sds\Clients\DDTolhurst\IressPricesDatabase\TestBatch.mdb" /cmd AutoRun

The TestBatch.mdb has a startup form, with this 'On Open' event:

If Command$ = "AutoRun" Then
       MsgBox ("In")
       ' Call procedure(s) to perform the necessary tasks.
        'Call BasProcessItems
End If

End Sub

This one is urgent - any help??