[AccessD] OT-Call Click Routine From Form Behind

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Thu Jul 15 07:39:35 CDT 2004

To all,

Visual Basic 6 question, I have a personnel form with the option to block assign their availability for certain days, which is another form which opens in front of the personnel form.  I have a menu on the personnel form which includes and update option, which in turn has a click routince Private Sub OptUpdateAvailability_Click().  On the form which appears in front of the personnel form I have a button, when the button is pressed I want to call the OptUpdateAvailability_Click() rountine.  I have tried Call frmOrrPersonnel.OptUpdateAvailability_Click but get the following error when I try a compile:

            Method or Data Member Not Found

Anyone any ideas how I can cal the routine ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Paul Hartland

--

Whatever you Wanadoo: