[AccessD] ShortCut Menu on specific controls only

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Jul 30 13:14:49 CDT 2004

Hello All!

I have a form where I've created a custom shortcut menu designed for just
one control.  I don't want any shortcut menus for the form itself or any
other controls.

Per Help, if I enter a string into the ShortcutMenuBar property of a control
where that string does not equal the name of a shortcut menu, then no
shortcut menu will be displayed.  But - what actually happens is that first
I get an error message stating that the shortcut menu can't be found, and
then the default shortcut menu appears.

What am I not doing?  (AXP)

Dan Waters