[AccessD] MSDE is now SQL Server Express Edition

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 1 11:57:14 CDT 2004

Thks for the url's to get me started
Main MSDN page for Visual Studio 2005 Developer
http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/vs2005/Default.aspx

Main .net framework page
http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework

but 2 downloads are  here for Net Framework version 2.0

.NET Framework 2.0 SDK Beta 1 x86       setup.exe
.NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package Beta 1 (x86)
dotnetfx.exe

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=916ec067-8bdc-4737-9430-6cec9667655c&DisplayLang=en

You must install the .NET Framework Redistributable Package dotnetfx.exe
version 2.0 Beta 1 prior to running setup.exe

There is also this freebie of vb.net components

The Visual Basic .NET Resource Kit
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/vbrkit/default.aspx