[AccessD] SQL Server 2005 Express

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Fri Jul 2 04:24:27 CDT 2004

ha ha, that's what I thought as well.....but there doesn't seem to be any management tools like Enterprise manager etc

Message date : Jul 02 2004, 10:21 AM
>From : "Gustav Brock"
To : "Access Developers discussion and problem solving"
Copy to :
Subject : Re: [AccessD] SQL Server 2005 Express
Hi Paul

This is a product for hobbyists and students so at your level you are
supposed to be able easily to figure this out.

Hey, it's Friday!

/gustav

> Date: 2004-07-02 10:56

> To all,

> Has anyone downloaded the SQL Server 2005 Express Edition, if so does anyone know how to create a database on it, I’m used to SQL Server 7.0 and can’t for the life of me see how to create a
> database on SQL Server 2005 Express Edition.

> Thanks in advance for any help on this.

> Paul Hartland

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/